Wisconsin’s Changing Climate: Impacts and Adaptation is a resource for business executives, government, natural resource managers, public health officials and other decision makers as they take strategic steps to preserve jobs, invest resources wisely, build resiliency and protect our built and natural environment in the face of a changing climate.
- Chapter 1: Climate Change in Wisconsin: Past, Present and Future (pdf)
- Chapter 2: Understanding Adaptation (pdf)
Part 2 – Impacts
- Chapter 3: Water Resources (pdf)
- Chapter 4: Natural Habitats and Biodiversity (pdf)
- Chapter 5: Agriculture and the Soil Resource (pdf)
- Chapter 6: Coastal Resources (pdf)
- Chapter 7: People and Their Environment (pdf)
Part 3 – Action
Recommended citation: Wisconsin’s Changing Climate: Impacts and Adaptation. 2011. Wisconsin Initiative on Climate Change Impacts. Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies, University of Wisconsin-Madison and the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, Madison, Wisconsin.